A Beginner’s Course in Tunisian Arabic
This guide is designed for the Arabic language training of Peace Corps volunteers serving in Tunisia and focuses on daily communication skills needed in that context.
It contains 15 lessons, each made up of:
– a teacher’s guide sheet, which outlines specific objectives, contents, and materials needed;
– a vocabulary list, illustrations and/or exercises;
– notes on grammar and usage;
– in some cases, supplementary dialogue or prose passage;
– and additional exercises and activities.