Career Paths English – Banking is a new educational resource for banking professionals who want to improve their English communication in a work environment. Incorporating career-specific vocabulary and contexts, each unit offers step-by-step instruction that immerses students in the four key language components: reading, listening, speaking and writing. Career Paths English – Banking addresses topics including bank accounts, careers, online banking, types of banks and regulation.
The series is organized into three levels of difficulty and offers over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases. Every unit includes a test of reading comprehension, vocabulary, and listening skills, and leads students through written and oral production.
– A variety of realistic reading passages
– Career-specific dialogues
– 45 reading and listening comprehension checks
– Over 400 vocabulary terms and phrases
– Guided speaking and writing exercises
– Complete glossary of terms and phrases
Books 1-3 of Career Paths English – Banking are rated for the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages at A1, A2 and B1 respectively.