# CPU: Intel® Pentium4® or later or AMD Athlon 64 1 GHz or later. (SSE2 instruction set required).
# Memory: 512 MB RAM (1 GB RAM for Windows Vista™)
# Free hard disk space: 1 GB (2 GB for localized non-English versions)
# L2 Cache: 512 KB
# Supported Operating Systems:
* Windows Server 2000
* Windows Server 2003
* Windows XP SP2 or higher, 32-bit
* Windows 2000 SP4 or higher
* Windows Vista™ or Windows Vista™ SP1, 32-bit
* 64-bit OS not currently supported
# DVD-ROM drive (required for installation)
# Microsoft® Internet Explorer 6 or higher
A good program for training free pronunciation of English. Before you train “Dragon” to practice well.
“The most effective way to master a foreign language without cramming and memorizing grammar rules.
The “natural” way of learning a foreign language – contains special exercises that help develop fluent, automatic speech.
The course is for beginners and for those who, having a large “passive” vocabulary, would like to speak a foreign language fluently.
Your way to free communication!
On this page, briefly, in a thesis form, the main theoretical principles of the Language Bridge ™ methodology are given. This allows, without spending a lot of time, to understand the essence of the course and its main differences from all existing methods of learning foreign languages.
1. Studying a foreign language, it is necessary to avoid a direct connection with the native language.
2. A foreign language, like a native one, cannot be “memorized”. Words and expressions are not stored in memory. Their piggy bank is the center of speech in our subconscious (language center).
3. Native and foreign languages are incompatible. Physiologically, it is impossible to mix the contents of different “piggy banks” – language centers.
4. When learning a foreign language, a center of this language must be formed, not connected with the same, already existing, center of the native language.
5. Speech is an automatic, subconscious process. It is impossible to speak and understand someone else’s speech while analyzing its structure!
The physiological pattern of speech perception in any language is simply this: an adult’s brain receives a signal that some information has arrived. If the incoming information is clear, that is, it contains familiar words and expressions of the native language, it is easily recognized and sent to the language center, where it is processed and stored. At the moment of demand (when you need to say or understand something), no “overlays” appear in the center of speech – we are fluent in and understand everything we are told in our native language. Trying to learn a foreign language according to traditional methods, we consciously or subconsciously translate, we add the words of a new language to our mother tongue. Since there is no “piggy bank” for such information – the language center of the new language is not formed – the adult human brain “receives the wrong signal” and – puts such bilingual information in the “short-term” memory that can store information only for a short time. It would be correct to “direct” the words and expressions of a new language to the center of speech corresponding to that language. However, due to the fact that it is developed and works for an adult (in general) only the language center of the native language, it is not able to perceive an unfamiliar language. ”
1. Before starting the installation, completely disconnect the computer from the Internet.
2. After the installation is completed, remove the check mark from the automatic update.
3. Optionally, you can register the product at the office. the site
—————- And that’s all. Good luck .——————–
Size: 1.63 GB