The Handbook of Creative Writing (2nd edition)
On this re-creation 54 chapters cowl the central pillars of writing creatively: the theories behind the creativity, the strategies and writing as a industrial enterprise.
With contributions from over 50 poets, novelists, dramatists, publishers, editors, tutors, critics and students, that is the important information to writing.
· A 3-in-1 textual content with excellent breadth of protection on the theories, the craft & the enterprise of artistic writing
· Contains sensible recommendation on getting printed & making a living out of your writing
New for this version:
- Chapters on widespread matters akin to ‘self-publishing and the rise of the indie creator’, ‘social media’, ‘flash fiction’, ‘tune lyrics’, ‘creative-critical hybrids’ and ‘collaboration within the theatre’
- New and up to date workout routines that can assist you observe your writing
- Up-to-date info on educating, copyright, writing for the online & incomes a dwelling as a author
- Up to date Glossary of Phrases
2014 | 2nd edition | 496 pages | PDF | 2 MB